We want to celebrate the youth-serving superstars in your community and we need your help.
Nominations are being accepted now through October 16, 2020 for IYI’s annual D. Susan Wisely Youth Worker of the Year Award which recognizes extraordinary impact on Indiana’s youth.
The award is named for D. Susan Wisely, formerly with Lilly Endowment, Inc, who oversaw the development of numerous youth service-related programs, including the Lilly Fellows. To learn more D. Susan Wisely’s impact, click here.
The award recipient will be celebrated at the 2020 IYI KIDS COUNT Conference on Dec. 1-2, 2020.
In the spirit of supporting professional development, the award recipient will also receive:
- Free registration for the 2021 IYI KIDS COUNT Conference,
- A $2,000 professional development grant.
Nominees have at least five years of demonstrated commitment to the service of Indiana youth. Nominees must:
- Demonstrate servant leadership,
- Respect differences and diversity, and believing in equal opportunities for us all,
- Model leadership and professional growth,
- Possess integrity, being honest and responsible, and
- Demonstrate commitment to results and effective practice.
Self-nominations are welcome.
- Please fill out the nomination form below by October 16, 2020,
- If a nominee is selected to move forward, they will be asked to share additional information, such as resume/CV, and respond to a brief questionnaire about their professional experience, and
- Award finalists will be notified in November.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.