We are your resourceful partner.
The Virginia Beall Ball Library provides research and reference assistance for people and organizations that impact the healthy development of youth. Our resources cover youth development and nonprofit management topics.
Accessing the library and requesting materials is simple:
- Sign up online for a free account.
- Browse the catalog, featuring hundreds of books, DVDs and other resources.
- Request materials through the catalog or call the library.
- We will mail your requested items to your home or office.
- When you’re finished, return your items using the postage-paid shipping materials.
We also provide data, research and resources on-demand. Download the Axis360 app to easily download ebooks and audiobooks or access our latest Issue Briefs and Data Briefs which provide you with the critical information you need right at your fingertips.