Overview of Job
We are growing and are looking to add a Vice President of Data and Research who:
- Is passionate about supporting youth serving professionals and their work to improve the lives of all Indiana youth.
- Possesses high methodological and ethical standards and can help lead organizational decision making based on empirical evidence.
- Can translate qualitative and quantitative research into key actionable insights that inform the organization’s strategy.
- Is an entrepreneurial, innovative, and strategic thinker and leader who is also a team builder, collaborator, mentor, and coach.
- Models discipline, professionalism, and intense curiosity in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
As the Vice President (VP), Data and Research, you will be responsible for conducting and overseeing all aspects of Indiana Youth Institute’s (IYI) research and data analytics efforts. This includes tracking studies on the performance of all IYI services; market research on the state of IYI’s impact, brand, and customer segmentation studies; social and economic research on the state of the communities IYI serves; and real-time data analytics on our growing digital services. You will work closely with the Digital Services team to ensure the greatest optimization and integration of all organizational data analytics.
Your work will help inform the direction of the organization, provide competitive intelligence on the state of the field, and generate key voice of the customer feedback to inform product development and testing. In collaboration with the President and CEO, along with the Senior Leadership Team, you will be responsible for setting IYI’s research agenda and designing and leading key research projects. You will be in regular consultation with key internal stakeholders to ensure organizational research needs are met and all data collection and analytics efforts are streamlined and optimized.
The VP must be able to make excellent verbal and written presentations to leaders from IYI, youth serving organizations, corporations, and public decision-makers, and represent IYI in a wide range of settings (e.g., from nonprofit and public-sector leaders to top level academic groups).
Demonstrated expertise in research methodologies/technologies from study design to instrument construction to data analysis and insight generation; experience with data visualization packages; minimum of 5 years of related experience in a team leadership role; demonstrated experience leading large-scale projects delivered on time, within budget, and with a high level of quality; advanced degree required.
This position reports to the President and Chief Executive Officer and oversees two division team members.
Compensation and benefits
This is a full time, exempt position with a strong benefit package. Salary is competitive and commensurate with level of experience.
Documents needed to apply
- Required: Resume and authentic cover letter
- Optional: Letter(s) of recommendation and references
Please send your application documents to email@example.com for consideration.Apply Now