Overview of Job
We are looking for an Outreach Manager who:
- Is passionate about improving the lives of Indiana’s youth.
- Believes in the power of coordinated impact and strength in partnership.
- Empowers others to access and use current data and best practices to act.
- Creates change by seeking bold and innovative solutions.
- Possesses great energy and optimism.
- Advocates for others and inspires action for positive change.
The Outreach Manager will serve as IYI’s representative in our northwest region of Indiana to promote IYI’s mission, engage youth workers with opportunities, facilitate collaborations, lead various projects, and cultivate relationships. The position will have the opportunity to engage a wide range of individuals, organizations, and communities that have an impact on the healthy development of Indiana’s children and youth.
We are seeking an experienced, team-oriented, and focused professional with the ability to serve as a resourceful partner internally and externally. The Outreach Manager is responsible for cultivating relationships to strengthen and advance IYI’s impact within local communities. This person coordinates and implements the Youth Worker Café program and connects individuals and organizations to services and resources.
Strong organizational skills, experience in project management, and ability to build strong relationships are essential. The position requires self-discipline, a high level of independent judgment and decision making, dedication to continuous improvement, as well as public speaking skills/facilitation and presentation skills. Most of the work for this position is performed in the field, and extensive in-state travel is necessary. This person will be based in a home office and, from time to time, additional hours over the standard work week may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Experience or knowledge in fields such as youth development, education, child welfare, family services, health, and/or juvenile justice. Graduate degree related to human services, education, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- This position reports to the Director of Statewide Engagement.
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full time, exempt position with a strong benefits package. Salary is competitive and commensurate with level of experience.
Documents Needed to Apply
- Required: Resume and authentic cover letter
- Optional: Letter of recommendation and reference list
Please submit your application documents to email@example.com for consideration.Apply Now