Overview of Job
We are looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant who:
- Is passionate about improving the lives of Indiana’s youth,
- Believes in attention to detail, enjoys organizing and preparing for meetings of various sizes,
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of calendar management and scheduling,
- Demonstrates great diplomacy, energy and optimism,
- Is a humble, coachable life-long learner that must be willing to embrace continuous improvement, and
- Models focus, attention to detail, professionalism and intense curiosity.
As the Executive Assistant, you will have the opportunity to provide administrative support to IYI’s President and CEO. We are seeking an experienced, team-oriented and focused professional with exceptional attention to detail. This person coordinates schedules, visitors, meetings, deadlines and presentations to ensure that the executive office functions seamlessly.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for schedules and coordinating meetings, preparing documents and maintaining minutes for each, as requested. This position organizes and distributes reports, presentation materials, data and financial materials, as requested.
The Executive Assistant completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress and problem-solving. The ideal candidate has a high level of tact, flexibility and dedication to results. You must exercise good judgment and exemplify a professional presence and calm demeanor when dealing with all issues and situations. This is a fast-paced, hands-on position that requires immense attention to detail and follow-through.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Required:
- Five years of related experience required.
- Youth services or public-sector communications experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- This position reports to the President and Chief Executive Officer.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a full-time, exempt position with a strong benefits package.
- Salary is $42,000 – $45,000 per year.
Documents Needed to Apply:
- Cover letter
- Reference list
Please forward documents to email@example.com to apply.Apply Now