Overview of Job
We are looking for an Office of Strategic Engagement Coordinator who:
- Is passionate about improving the lives of Indiana’s youth.
- Believes in the power of collective impact and strength in partnership.
- Enjoys telling a great story, engages with intentionality, and enjoys making the written appeal which get results.
- Possesses great energy and optimism, with a great sense of humor.
- Is a humble, coachable life-long learner that must be willing to embrace continuous improvement.
- Models discipline, professionalism and intense curiosity.
The Office of Strategic Engagement Coordinator assists in building and maximizing relationships with a portfolio of prospects, mainly foundations, that furthers IYI’s impact. We are seeking a team-oriented and ambitious development professional who has a passion for uncovering new sources of funding. This person has a strong dedication to improving the lives of young people.
The Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination, writing, reporting, and support of all grants. The ideal candidate has a high degree of dedication to process. This person is both methodical and fast-paced. They understand that this position spends most of their time telling supporters and prospects about IYI’s impact through the written word.
The Coordinator must be able to do prospect research to increase the pipeline of prospects (foundations, individuals, and companies), update databases, book meetings, and write reports. Attention to detail, strong organization skills and a relentless drive for results is essential.
Minimum of two years work experience in university or nonprofit fundraising. Bachelor’s degree required. Demonstrated experience working with grants is preferred.
This position reports to the Vice President of Strategic Engagement.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full time, exempt position with a strong benefits package. Salary is competitive and commensurate with level of experience.
Documents Needed to Apply:
Resume and Authentic Cover letter (Required)
Letter of Recommendation and Reference list (Optional)
Please submit these documents to email@example.com for consideration.Apply Now