East Central Indiana capacity grants
We are excited to offer an opportunity for youth-serving nonprofit organizations in East Central Indiana to boost their impact.
With funding provided by the Ball Brothers Foundation, we invite youth-serving organizations to apply for assistance to improve their current effectiveness and their capacity to serve in the future.
Grantees are limited to organizations within the following counties: Delaware, Randolph, Henry, Jay, Madison, Grant, and Blackford counties. Two grants will be awarded.
This is the 16th year of this unique grant opportunity, which aims to help strengthen organizations and their communities.
Please click the headings below to learn more and apply.
Each grant recipient will receive the following:
- Professional consulting from IYI to provide strategic planning, sustainability planning, board development, program development, evaluation, or leadership development and executive coaching,
- A grant for one staff member to attend a professional development course, conference, or virtual training, and
- Registration to attend IYI’s 2020 Kids Count Conference on December 1 and 2, 2020.
- Applications are due to IYI by 5 p.m. EST on September 23, 2020
Eligible non-profit organizations must:
- Be legal entities,
- focus on promoting the healthy development of youth, and
- Be located in and provide services to youth in Delaware, Randolph, Henry, Jay, Grant, Madison and/or Blackford counties.
To support you in the application process, we’d like to share the following tips and recommendations:
- The grant application is an online form.
- The form contains questions related to your organization’s programs, organizational effectiveness and outcomes. Six attachments are also required.
- Your entries onto the online form will not save if you close the browser window. We recommend you consider preparing your responses in a different program, and copy/paste into the fields.
- If information related to a question is unavailable or a question is not applicable to your organization, please write in “N/A” into the field.
Ready to apply? Complete the online application.